With inspiring destinations, the largest fleet of 4 and 5 star ships, memorable experiences and the finest cuisine, Viking is regularly voted the world’s favorite river cruise line.
The company’s name is not just a brand; it reflects a history taken very seriously by its founder, chairman and CEO Torstein Hagen, who is proud of his Norse heritage.
The success of our company depends crucially on the commitment and above-average motivation of our more than 4.000 employees.
In 19 countries we sail through inspiring destinations on great waterways:
- Rhine, Danube, Main, Moselle, Elbe, Rhône and Seine in Europe, the Volga, Svir, Neva in Russia and the Dnieper in Ukraine, the Yangtze in China and the Mekong in Vietnam.
Every one of our employees should be able to enjoy starting each working day.We execute an open-door policy and are grateful for constructive suggestions.
At Viking, we care about your career as much as you do.We provide great opportunities for promotion where you will be rewarded for your hard work, enthusiasm, initiative
and sense of responsibility.
WORKING FOR VIKING IS MORE THAN A JOB - IT’S A CAREER.
„ Do you have what it takes to be the best?
Join our award-winning staff on the career journey of a lifetime.“
Torstein Hagen, Chairman, Viking Cruises
- Hotel Manager, Program Director, F&B Manager, Guest Service Agent, Guest Service Manager
- Executive Chef, Sous Chef, Chef de Partie, Commis de Cuisine, Utility/Dishwasher
- Housekeeper, Stateroom Steward/Stewardess
- Maitre´D, Bar Chef, Bar Waiter, Chef de Rang
VIKING CRUISE AWARDS
Join Our Team Today
As the World’s Leading River Cruise Line® and the #1 Ocean Cruise Line, we are constantly innovating our business and growing our fleet.
With more than 60 river ships and 3 ocean vessels cruising over 40 itineraries across 6 continents, we are the largest, most award-winning company in the industry.
There is tremendous opportunity to join our dynamically growing company—whether on board our ships or in our corporate offices (Viking Cruises).