Cunard Line offers the only regular transatlantic crossing service on board the world famous Queen Mary 2.
The 1,968-passenger Queen Victoria, launched in November 2007, undertakes a number of different voyages, while the latest ship, the Queen Elizabeth, joined the fleet in Autumn 2010.
It takes great passion and real commitment to maintain our position at the top. That’s why we’re always looking for people, both shipboard and shoreside, who share our obsession and drive to provide the most memorable experiences imaginable.
Africa, Atlantic Isles and Canaries, Australasia and Pacific Islands, British Isles, Caribbean, Central America and Panama Canal, Far East, Hawaii, Mediterranean, Middle East, The Baltic, Scandinavia & Iceland, USA and Canada.
- Christmas cruises, Exotic Cruises, Mini Cruises, Special Event Cruises, Transatlantic Cruises, World Cruises
Cunard is an international luxury travel brand offering unparalleled experiences on board the world's most iconic fleet; Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth. With an incomparable heritage and outstanding White Star Service, Cunard continues to set new standards in ocean travel (Carnival UK).
Cunard - Awards 2016
- Cunard Line – Best Trans-Atlantic
- Cunard Line – Best World Cruise Itineraries (Porthole Cruise 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards)
- Cunard Line – #4 Best Cruise Line in the Mediterranean (2016 U.S. News and World Report)
- Cunard Line – Best Large-Ship Cruise Line (Global Traveler Leisure Lifestyle Awards)