Our cooperation partner sea chefs Cruises is offering a unique project for candidates keen to become a professionally trained Chef - start your vocational training as a Chef on board a cruise ship of the German TUI Cruises.
For the vocational training you will sign a permanent contract for a period of 2 years – during this time you will be working for 4 months on board, followed by 2 months off at land. You training salary is being paid for 2 years continuously.
The following conditions/ requirements would apply:
Vocational Training as Chef
- German and/or English speaking
- No previous Cook experience is required, a keen interest in becoming a Cook would be an advantage
- Training Salary for a period of 2 years (24 months)
- Contract length: 24 months – 4 months on board, followed by 2 months ashore
- Cabin: shared cabin on board
A final examination will be conducted at the WIFI in Tirol to confirm your skills as Chef – you will be holding an official Chef training certificate at the end of the vocational training
Joining date: to be discussed or as soon as possible.
If interested in this opportunity please sign up below!