Get to travel to over 380 destinations across more than 100 countries on 7 continents with a job aboard the fleet of Princess Cruises, a leading America cruise line serving more than 1.8 million passengers every year.
Working as a Crew member on board you can earn a competitive income and at the same time reach fantastic destinations around the globe including Alaska, Asia, Australia & New Zealand, California, Canada, New England, Caribbean, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Panama Canal, South America & Antarctica, South Pacific and many more.
Princess offers you a fast-paced work environment with great opportunities for career development in a wide range of areas,
for example you may apply as Waiter m/f/mx on board.
Your Duties and responsibilities on board as Waiter m/f/mx:
- With many various restaurants on board including the Main Dining Room, The Salty Dog Gastropub, the Horizon Court Buffet, Sabatini's Italian Restaurant, the Pizzeria, Sterling Steakhouse and various more there is a great variety of different restaurant concepts you get the chance to work in
- As a Waiter m/f/mx you will provide an excellent food and beverage service to all Guests in whichever restaurant outlet you will be assigned to work for
- To provide an impeccable service experience you do know how to inform your guests about the daily menu in detail and to provide corresponding wine suggestions with your profound beverage knowledge
- A correct and impeccable mise-en-place of all restaurant settings is of course part of your daily job as well as being responsible for the Assistant's waiter performance working with you in one station.
- As a Princess Crew member, you engage pro-actively in maximizing revenue and maintaining a very high profile at all times. In addition, you do assist with any and all other services as requested by the Head Waiter or Maitre d' Hotel.
As a successful candidate you should fulfil the following job requirements
- You have successfully completed a Catering/Hotel School and do possess of good knowledge of food, wine and beverage service.
- To be successfully considered you bring with you previous Food and Beverage experience in a 4* to 5* hotel environment and have excellent grooming standards.
- Preferably you have already knowledge in the usage of P.O.S. system and are ready to learn and enhance your knowledge daily.
- As Waiter m/f/mx you can work under pressure and bring with you stress experience in quality establishments and good knowledge of English language.
Along with a challenging career and worldwide travel opportunities, Princess Cruises offers many other benefits. Its crew members are afforded comfortable, shared accommodations, meals, and access to crew facilities such as a crew bar, fitness center, pool and a recreation center.
Regardless of the rank or role, at Princess Cruises you will be all one team. Together, you share your world, share your hearts, and create lasting memories.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.