The Guest Service Agent welcomes guests with a warm and friendly disposition, answers their questions, handles their complaints immediately and attends to their requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Provides information and general assistance to guests;
- Answers phone calls and requests from guests;
- Performs all necessary administrative tasks;
- Manages a variety of financial transactions and is responsible of cash floats.
- Fluent English, oral and written and at least 3 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- High School certificate;
- Experience as a receptionist;
- Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;
- Knowledge of Fidelio Cruise System is an advantage;
- Excellent communication and customer care skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- STCW95 certification is compulsory (Basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
For more information about this company click here