In line with Company guidelines, the Bartender provides an excellent guest drinking experience ensures and ensures the profitability of the assigned part of the bar.
- Attends Guests needs by providing a courteous, friendly, quick, and professional service at all times;
- Ensures Guests are not kept waiting for service in the assigned bar and lounge;
- Generates maximum sales and profits;
- Trains team members and supervises the work operations in the assigned bar area;
- Ensures compliance with all bar-related sanitation and HACCP procedures.
- Fluent English. Knowledge of any other language is an advantage;
- Secondary school graduate;
- At least 2 years’ experience as Bar Tender in the cruise industry or an international 5-star Hotel or similar major resort;
- A clear knowledge of electronic cash transacting, Fidelio and MMS systems is strong advantage;
- Proven ability to work in a harmonious productive team;
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent customer service.
For more information about this company click here