In line with Company guidelines, the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager supports the F&B Director in the daily running of Food Operations supervising the buffets, the crew messrooms and the galleys. The job holder needs to have a knowledge of food Safety (Vessel Sanitation Program and USPH Manual).
- Assists the Buffet Manager to monitor the overall F&B operation of the Buffet (personnel, procedures, stocks) in accordance with Standard Procedure;
- Is accountable for the performance and achievement of Company budgetary goals, participating to manage financial aspects of F&B operations;
- Supervises F&B team members, supporting and training them to enhance their current performance and evaluates their skills;
- Complies with set Company F&B service standards and follows the Company Sanitation Protocols (sanitation, hygiene and personnel management).
- Fluent English, oral and written. Any major language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
- High school/Professional school diploma; Food Safety proficiency certificate issued by recognized authorities;
- 2 years of proven work experience as Ast. F&B Manager;
- Experience in the cruise industry/hotelier is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of computer software programs (MS Office, hotel management software, POS,) (knowledge of Fidelio-MMS is an advantage);•Proven ability to manage personnel;
- Guest oriented and ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
For more information about this company click here