In line with the Cruise Director’s programme and direction, the Entertainer plans and organises daily entertainment activities in order to create a pleasant environment on board, making our guests’ holidays a memorable experience.
- Welcomes guests and assists them at all times during the cruise;
- Promotes entertainment activities;
- Organises and presents a varied daytime and evening international entertainment programme (sport, fitness, games, quizzes, shows, galas, etc.);
- Stages and performs entertainment shows/acts;
- Actively interacts and socialises with all guests;
- Handles complaints and queries;
- Looks after entertainment tools and equipment;
- Ensures that the content and entertainment activities are professional and non-offensive to the audience.
- Fluent English, oral and written and at least in 2 of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese. Any additional language is considered an advantage;
- High School graduation certificate
- Professional certificates are an advantage;
- At least 2 years’ experience as a professional entertainer (Hotels, Camping, Cruiselines, etc.);
- Computer literacy;
- Enthusiastic and creative;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to organise and run complex and varied activities with little supervision;
- At ease with public speaking;
- STCW95 certification is compulsory (Basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
- A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
For more information about this company click here